Dedicated to exploring wellness and health… from meditation practices to Ayurvedic cooking, Chakra Energetics to Restorative Healing and natural plant remedies.
- Summer KitchariKitchari is a simple Ayurvedic dish used for cleanses but can also be added into your meal mix to bring balance into your diet. All together, prep and cook time is just around an hour, withContinue reading “Summer Kitchari”
- Nervous System & Yoga WorkshopExplore the nervous system through yoga and discussion while learning concrete practices to de-stress and re-center. We will talk through a wide range of tools that support the body’s natural systems, such as: embodied somatics andContinue reading “Nervous System & Yoga Workshop”
- Karma YogaKarma Yoga is a gift to the community, come practice as you are every week from the comfort of your home in your space. This is an all levels class, suitable for all bodies with adjustmentsContinue reading “Karma Yoga”
- Yoga for 2 WorkshopYoga for 2 Workshop ANNOUNCING FALL WORKSHOP: August 20: Yoga for 2 Workshop2:30 – 4pm PM at Dharmic Spruce, Homer AK 1044 East End RoadCost: $60 Per Pair JUNE 18: Partner Yoga Workshop2:30 – 4:30 PMContinue reading “Yoga for 2 Workshop”
- Spring Transitional RemediesAs we emerge from the darkest parts of Winter, from slow and cold hibernation, we welcome sunshine and longer days with Spring in mind. Winter guided us through stillness and peace as we reflected and rejuvenatedContinue reading “Spring Transitional Remedies”
- Donations for a CauseRivers Turn is commited to sharing our practices with communities and organizations who are also aimed at increasing accessibility toward health and wellbeing. It is our deepest truth that in community we thrive together, while weContinue reading “Donations for a Cause”
- To change, first we listenIn the wellbeing and yoga industry there considerable actions we can take to align with social justice movements, to promote our collective healing, and to create community. These voices are seeking to propell a new visionContinue reading “To change, first we listen”
- Golden Milk Tea RecipeGolden Milk Tea is a deeply grounding way to promote immue system strength, warm our body and soul, and settle us into this winter season. Sitting in this deep winter state, it is easy to noticeContinue reading “Golden Milk Tea Recipe”
- Chakra Healing CentersThe 7 chakras (energy wheels) are an ancient Sanskrit understanding of the energy centers that pulse chi (life force) throughout our body. Understanding the chakras and their representation within our bodies allows us to connect theContinue reading “Chakra Healing Centers”
Interested in Rivers Turn?