Dedicated to exploring wellness and health… from meditation practices to Ayurvedic cooking, Chakra Energetics to Restorative Healing and natural plant remedies.
- Spring Transitional RemediesAs we emerge from the darkest parts of Winter, from slow and cold hibernation, we welcome sunshine and longer days with Spring in mind. Winter guided us through stillness and peace as we reflected and rejuvenatedContinue reading “Spring Transitional Remedies”
- Donations for a CauseRivers Turn is commited to sharing our practices with communities and organizations who are also aimed at increasing accessibility toward health and wellbeing. It is our deepest truth that in community we thrive together, while weContinue reading “Donations for a Cause”
- To change, first we listenIn the wellbeing and yoga industry there considerable actions we can take to align with social justice movements, to promote our collective healing, and to create community. These voices are seeking to propell a new visionContinue reading “To change, first we listen”
- Golden Milk Tea RecipeGolden Milk Tea is a deeply grounding way to promote immue system strength, warm our body and soul, and settle us into this winter season. Sitting in this deep winter state, it is easy to noticeContinue reading “Golden Milk Tea Recipe”
- Chakra Healing CentersThe 7 chakras (energy wheels) are an ancient Sanskrit understanding of the energy centers that pulse chi (life force) throughout our body. Understanding the chakras and their representation within our bodies allows us to connect theContinue reading “Chakra Healing Centers”
Interested in Rivers Turn?